The Make-up Recipe To Try This Pancake Day
Because who doesn’t love following a recipe? Similar to how we track every step and every ingredient of a pancake recipe, we’re doing the same with our make-up routine.
Follow our quick and easy step-by-step guide to a full coverage complexion to enhance your natural features with these special ingredients:
- Firstly apply an even layer of the Judith Williams My Make Up Nude Skin Primer all over the face. This primer creates a light and hydrating base prepping the face for makeup. Also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Now blend the Lord & Berry Cream Foundation evenly across the face for a high coverage and long lasting silky finish. This product comes in a range of shades to best match your skin tone and to suit all skin types. This foundation also contains antioxidants, anti-pollution extracts and emollients to help moisturise and condition the skin.
- To set and contour the face, use the Judith Williams My Make Up Leopard Bronzer. Apply this product using the sculpting brush from the Real techniques 3 Piece Sculpting Set. This enhances and defines your natural bone structure. Sweep the brush across the powder and gently tap away any excess. Apply in an angular motion to the hollows of your cheek, temples, jawline and either side of the nose.
- Next the Judith Williams My Make Up Leopard Baby Blush is great for adding a flush of colour with a rosy glow. It can be applied to the apples of the cheeks using the contour brush from the Real Techniques 3 Piece Duo Fibre Collection. This is great for a more controlled application.
- Using the Lord & Berry Luminizer, sweep the stick over the cheekbones, cupids bow, centre of the nose and brow bones. This creamy luminizer is in the shade champagne. It is the perfect way to highlight the high points of your face for a more radiant and brightening complexion.
- Finally complete the look with an eye, brow and lip you desire. If uncertain, why not also try these great products below: